These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials for the Palmer’s Forest Campaign. Claim and entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: UK: ET Browne UK Limited, Unit 5, Loughton Business Centre, 5 Langston Rd, Loughton IG10 3FL. US: ET Browne Drug Co, 440 Sylvan Ave # 100, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632, United States
Administrator: TLC Marketing Worldwide UK Ltd, 54 Baker Street, London, W1U 7BU.
1. Promotional Period: Opens 00:01 Thursday 31st August 2023 to 23:59 Tuesday 31st October 2023. All purchases must be completed during this period.
All registrations must be submitted by 23:59 30th November 2023.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK residents (England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland) and US residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
To be eligible to claim, customers must have purchased any qualifying Palmer’s product during the Promotional Period across the UK or US. Exclusions apply, please see below list of excluded products:
· Travel/Trial: Cocoa Butter Formula Body Lotion 50ml/1.7oz, Shea Butter Formula Body Lotion 50ml/1.7oz, Coconut Oil Formula Body Lotion 50ml/1.7oz, Cocoa Butter Formula Original Solid Jar 30g/1.1oz, Coconut Oil Formula Body Oil 50ml/1.7oz, Cocoa Butter Formula Body Oil 50ml/1.7oz
· Lip care: Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick 14g/0.5oz, Coconut Oil Formula Swivel Stick 14g/0.5oz, Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm 4g/0.15oz, Coconut Oil Formula Lip Balm 4g/0.15oz, Shea Butter Formula Lip Balm 4g/0.15oz, Swivel Stick Duo Pack, Swivel Stick 3 Pack, Cocoa Butter Lip Care Duo Pack.
· Soaps: Cocoa Butter Formula Bar Soap 100g/3.5oz, Palmer’s Skin Success Formula Anti-Acne Medicated Complexion Bar 100g/3.5oz, Palmer’s Skin Success Anti-Dark Spot Complexion Bar 100g/3.5oz
· Hair Sachets: Coconut Oil Formula Moisture Boost Protein Pack 60g/2.1oz, Olive Oil Formula Shine Therapy Deep Conditioning Pack 60g/2.1oz, Cocoa Butter Formula Length Retention Biotin Pack 60g/2.1 oz
Current valid email address required.
Internet access and registration required.
Retain receipt showing date of purchase during the Promotional Period and prior to date of entry.
One claim per product referenced on receipt.
3. The Reward: Palmer’s will plant a tree for every valid claim to a total of 20,000 trees in the Palmer’s Forest, located in Cameroon via the partner; Tree Nation.
Customer will be required to register their full name, email address and upload their receipt.
5. How to participate:
Once a customer has purchased a qualifying Palmer’s product during the Promotional Period, they must visit the promotional website by the 30th November 2023 to register their claim. For the full terms and conditions of the Palmer’s Forest campaign promotion, please visit https://www.palmers-forest.com/terms.
a. Claimants must visit www.palmers-forest.com and complete the following registration information:
i. Full name
ii. Current valid email address
iii. Country of residence, UK or US.
iv. Upload Receipt.
v. Answer the 3 research related questions listed.
b. Customers will receive an email confirmation once registered, to the email address provided at registration.
c. All claims will be validated within 3 working days. Customers will receive an email via the email address provided at registration confirming their registration. Once their registration is accepted, customers will receive an email with the URL to the Palmer’s Forest to show the tree’s pledged to be planted in Cameroon.
d. If your claim fails to meet the claim conditions, you will be notified via email and may submit a fresh claim.
6. No cash or other alternative Reward will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar Reward of equal or greater value. The Reward is not for re-sale, cannot be auctioned or exchanged and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Reward cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and does not have any monetary value. The Reward is subject to promotional availability.
7. Participants who make a claim or entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
8. Incomplete, illegible, invalid or misdirected claims and entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for claims or entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
9. Reward T&Cs:
a. Reward: Tree Nation - 1 tree planted in the Palmer’s Forest:
i. All qualifying customers will contribute to the 20,000 tree’s pledged to be planted in Cameroon.
ii. There will be a maximum of 20,000 trees planted. Taking the total of tree’s planted in the Palmer’s Forest to 44,000.
iii. Customers will receive 1 email confirming their registration within 3 working days the Palmer’s Forest URL to see their contribution.
iv. The Palmer’s Forest is located in Cameroon.
v. Tree-Nation will plant the following Trees:
· Leucaena leucocephala
· Moringa oleifera
· Lysiloma latisiliquum
· Senegalia catechu
· Senna siamea
· Croton megalocarpus
· Ricinodendron heudelotii
vi. Visit the Palmer’s Forest for more details at https://tree-nation.com/profile/palmers-forest
vii. Choice of tree to plant is not available and at the discretion of Tree Nation
viii. This agreement is understood as an action to protect the environment and therefore does not grant any right of ownership, disposition or use of the trees, nor for customers or partners.
ix. Tree-Nation will provide regular updates and statistics on the Palmer’s Forest website at https://tree-nation.com/profile/palmers-forest
x. Tree-Nation ASBL (hereafter “Tree-Nation”, ”we” or “us”) is a non-profit organisation having its registered office at Avenue des Saisons 90, 1050 Bruxelles, registered in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under reference n°727.828.810, dedicated to endorse afforestation, agroforestry and reforestation projects worldwide with the aim to improve environmental, social, and economic conditions on the planet. For these purposes, Tree-Nation operates a website available on the following link: https://tree-nation.com (hereafter the “Site”)
xi. Full terms and conditions here.
10. The Promoter and Administrator reserve the right to require customers to provide further verification of purchase, their identity (passport or driving licence) and eligibility including original documents which they must provide within 7 days from request. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a Reward or withdraw Reward entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the claimant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s claim requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or claimed using fraudulent means.
11. All claims must be made by the claimant themselves. Claims (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Claims made by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter) and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a claimant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase the number of claims into the promotion, those claims will be disqualified and any Reward awarded will be void. The Promoter /Administrator reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims. In addition, the Promoter and Administrator reserves the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
12. It is the responsibility of participants to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and claiming their Reward. The Promoter and Administrator cannot be held responsible for claimants or the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects their claim, Reward or fulfilment of their Reward.
13. Any additional costs which may be incurred in this Promotion in the context of participation, such as internet costs and other additional services that go beyond those described services for Reward must be paid by customers separately.
14. Your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you;
a. Are not an eligible customer (as defined in clause 2 above);
b. Have not registered within the allotted deadline;
c. Have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions and corresponding partner Terms and Conditions as determined by The Promoter and Administrator in its sole discretion.
15. Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter and Administrator, nor its associated companies, will be responsible or liable to compensate the claimant, or accept any liability, for any personal loss, expense or damage in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the Reward except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered when using the Reward cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
16. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of Rewards and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to claimants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17. The Promoter and Administrator have no control over internet or communication networks and are not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter and Administrator will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a claimant’s participation in the promotion.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
20. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
22. These Terms and Conditions and any question concerning the legal interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England for UK residents and the laws of the New York, USA for US residents. Any disputes must be referred to the English and Welsh courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.